Per entrare in Val Grande si deve partire necessariamente da Cicogna. Questo villaggio non è soltanto l’unico centro abitato all’interno dei confini del Parco Nazionale : è il confine tra la civiltà umana e la civiltà della natura.
Il paese ha contato fino a 400 abitanti, per poi spopolarsi drammaticamente nel secondo dopoguerra. Da alcuni anni abbiamo un’inversione di tendenza, grazie ad alcune famiglie con figli, ad alcuni giovani pensionati che hanno deciso di passare qui la nuova fase della loro vita, ad alcuni visitatori francesi e tedeschi che si innamorano di questo angolo di mondo, così isolato e al tempo stesso così vicino alla civiltà.
A Cicogna si può venire per una gita di un giorno, in cerca di passeggiate, silenzio e tranquillità, o per fare il bagno nelle vasche naturali dei torrenti. Ma se si vuole davvero “entrare” in Val Grande, bisogna restarci a dormire almeno una notte, per vivere la piazzetta, il tramonto, il silenzio, il buio. Per vivere questa esperienza il Parco Nazionale ha ristrutturato un antico edificio di tre piani che ospitava la bottega e l’osteria fino agli anni ’60, per trasformarlo in un ostello perfettamente attrezzato. Chi decide di fermarsi qui può incontrare persone da tutta Europa (e non solo), che condividono le stesse passioni e le stesse esigenze di riportare la propria vita alle dimensioni naturali. Persone che spesso vengono qui per ritrovarsi.
In order to have a good experience at our hostel and to respect the other people, we kindly ask our guests to follow the rules indicated below:
- maintain an appropriate behaviour to ensure tranquility and respect both in the hostel and in the neighbourhood;
- take care of the spaces and equipment in use, keeping them clean and orderly;
- use water and electricity sparingly and carefully;
- ask the staff for the use of the lifting platform and the washing machine;
- use slippers, not shoes or boots, inside the hostel;
- show your ID card or passport on arrival;
- pay for your stay upon arrival or check your advanced payment;
- after 10 p.m. and until 6 a.m. lights must be switched off and maximum silence must be observed; do not use the kitchen, showers and the washing machine during these hours;
- - return the linen, delivered on arrival, on your departure.
It is strictly forbidden:
- changing the arrangement of furniture, accessories and equipment in use without authorisation of the staff;
- smoking inside the hostel and on the balconies;
- introducing animals and other guests without agreement with the staff.
REGOLAMENTO DI PREVENZIONE E CONTENIMENTO CORONAVIRUS SARS-COV2
All common areas are subject to cleaning and sanitation , with particular attention to the surfaces most frequently touched (stair handrails, light switches, door handles, windows and lockers, taps). Each object given to guests is used sanitized before and after use.
The bed linen and bathroom is supplied in the washing machine with detergents and additives sanitizing at each change of guest. In the bathroom and in the showers with forced ventilation the systems will be kept in operation for the whole day.
Access to the shower room and its use is allowed to one person at a time , if not belonging to the same family and / or cohabitants. The room is sanitized frequently during the day. The use of the kitchen is limited to one person at a time per family and / or partner; the rules of use are indicated at the bottom.
All surfaces and equipment in use are sanitized before and after each use. The guests' body temperature may be detected, preventing access to the structure in the event of temperature> 37.5 ° C .
The staff undertakes to respect these rules carefully and rigorously: this does not exclude a collaboration of the guests who can still use , in addition to the work of the staff, before and after use, the sanitizing products available in all environments.
We are confident that with a small shared effort and common we will be able to reach a high level of security and protection for everyone without the serenity and light-heartedness of your and our stay in the hostel being severely or negatively affected.
For this reason we have defined the following Guidelines to counteract the spread of contagion in continuity with the indications at national level and regional documents contained in the Decrees of the President of the Council of Ministers and in the scientifically recognized documents of INAIL and Istituto Superiore di Sanità.
We invite you to read carefully and respect scrupulously what is indicated in this sheet, collaborating responsibly with the staff and with the other guests:
- always wear the mask in all the common areas inside the structure;
- keep the interpersonal distance of at least one meter , excluding people belonging to the same household and / or cohabitants;
- wash and sanitize frequently hands using the products in the dispenser available, paying particular attention when attending common areas, toilets, showers and kitchen;
- avoid gatherings on the landings of the floors and use the stairs between the floors one person at a time and alternating one-way;
- favor the greater ventilation and air exchange of the premises, both private and common, through frequent opening of French windows and windows;
- activate the drain of the toilet water with the bowl lid down;
- do not share glasses, water bottles and bottles and do not exchange objects such as towels, bathrobes, personal hygiene products or anything with other guests;
- avoid walking inside the hostel barefoot or barefoot, but always use slippers , preferably in rubber and not in cloth;
- parents / carers are advised to take care in supervising children to respect the rules, compatibly with their degree of autonomy and their age.
Grazie per la comprensione e collaborazione. Buona vacanza!
Disposizioni per l’utilizzo della cucina
- access to the kitchen is limited to one person at a time per family and / or cohabitants;
- always wear the mask ;
- wash frequently your hands ;
- at the table keep a interpersonal distance of at least one meter , excluding people belonging to the same family and / or cohabitants;
- on days of greater presence of guests prefer the use of plates, glasses and cutlery in disposable bio material, available in structure; span>
- pay particular attention to the containers of common foods (oil, salt, sugar, coffee, spices, etc.) which must be handled with the use of kitchen paper;
- it is recommended not to share with other guests glasses, water bottles and bottles and more generally objects;
- pay particular attention not to mix and confuse your open products with those of other guests, separating them in the shelves of the refrigerator and of the pantry cupboard, and using the food containers available in the structure;
- bring your wet waste to each meal in the appropriate containers for separate collection in the room adjacent to the Info Point with bio bags available in structure;
- at each shift of the kitchen, put the tea towels for hands and dishes to wash;
- organize with the staff and other guests for a shift in the use of the kitchen and spaces for meals.